We provide Tax pooling to our clients, using an exclusive agreement with Tax Traders.
What is Tax pooling?
Tax pooling is the framework Inland Revenue established in 2003 to lessen the burden of the provisional tax regime for taxpayers. Essentially, taxpayers trade their payments with each other and everyone wins taxpayers reduce their interest costs or increase their return and Inland Revenue gets their tax paid.
What are the benefits?
- Refunds on demand and paid within 3-5 working days (subject to AML documentation)
- Reduce interest charges for underpaid tax by up to 33%
- Swap payments between payment dates for optimal tax savings
- Eliminate late payment penalties
- Funding for tax payments at competitive rates with feeGuard only pay for what you use
- Use your tax pool deposits to cover missed GST/PAYE/FBT payments
- Greater flexibility and control managing tax payments for multiple entities
- Greater flexibility and control with audit buffers
- No account or administration fees
- The only change to the tax payment process is a bank account number